Climbing the stairs
View of midtown Manhattan from the lighthouse
View of the underside of the George Washington Bridge from the top of the lighthouse. It's still so far away!
Caleb was sleeping in the stroller, so Matt stayed down with him. Here's a view of them from the top of the lighthouse- about 40 feet up. (Matt's leaning on the fence & the stroller is next to the rocks)
Alexis was "terrified" of being on top. I put that in quotes because I think she's going through a fear phase where things that have never scared her before are suddenly scary. Apparently, it's a typical thing for seven-year-olds to go through. Here we are looking north up the Hudson.
And here we are looking towards midtown Manhattan on the left and New Jersey on the right.
1 comment:
I really really want to visit this. Maybe next year we'll come visit!
Post a Comment