I wish I could take really artistic & beautiful photos, but I can't. I wish I was a creative writer, but I'm not. Instead, I take my kids all over the city (& sometimes the country, too!) to experience the wonders of life. And then I slap up some point-and-shoot pictures & tell you plainly about it.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Lunch with Friends
Our friends Branden and Emilie were recently in town. If you don't already know, Branden is the bass player for a band called Neon Trees. They've had a lot of success recently and have been touring with Duran Duran as the opening band. They played Madison Square Garden recently and so Emilie was able to spend a few days in NYC with Branden and Ella, Caleb & I got to meet up with them for lunch at Popover Cafe (a delicious spot I was recently introduced to). It was a total bummer that Matt had to work and we missed having him with us. The kids loved B&E (don't we all?) and it was so wonderful to catch up with them in a more personal way (instead of having to yell at each other over the loud music at one of his concerts, which is fun also, but not the same). Can't wait until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment