Wednesday, December 29, 2010

First Snow Adventure

Because we were upstate, we actually missed the huge blizzard that covered NYC the day after Christmas (although we didn't miss the recovery- the unplowed streets, the piled up garbage and recycling on the sidewalks for 2 weeks, the dog poop not scooped up by owners). But, lucky for us, the girls got to enjoy several inches at Nanny and Pop-pop's. Matt & I dragged them around on the sled, they made snow angels, and generally romped about.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

For some reason this year, Alexis hasn't wanted to be outside for very long. Maybe she doesn't have enough body fat on her to help stay warm. But she ends up plopping down and pouting while Ella continues to run around. It's a little sad.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mandy said...

We dragged our kids around on sleds too! It is a pretty good workout!

BTW, I love the words on the header to your blog...I just may need to copy! :)

Erin Pollan said...

Kendra- Just found your blog. totally cute! Congrats on the new baby coming soon. Fun to see what you have been up too.