I wish I could take really artistic & beautiful photos, but I can't. I wish I was a creative writer, but I'm not. Instead, I take my kids all over the city (& sometimes the country, too!) to experience the wonders of life. And then I slap up some point-and-shoot pictures & tell you plainly about it.
Sunday, March 07, 2010
The Ones From Albany
Carolyn and Stew came down to NYC (from Albany) to celebrate her birthday- and came to spend some time with us!
We ate cupcakes from Crumbs (Carolyn licked the plate!), played Bananagrams & let our kids jump all over them. Good times!
I believe there is a photo of said plate licking. And possibly a video of y'all singing. We are excited for our next trip to see you guys. And thanks for letting us disrupt your lives for a few days.
2 comments:
I believe there is a photo of said plate licking.
And possibly a video of y'all singing.
We are excited for our next trip to see you guys.
And thanks for letting us disrupt your lives for a few days.
Hey, we have Bananagrams too, and we really like it! Good taste in games :)
Post a Comment