
I had no idea that Ella could draw people! This is an encyclopedic dictionary whose binding has torn. One night we hadn't put it away, so when Ella woke up in the morning, she decided this would be the place to show off her awesome art skills. So although I was a little annoyed that she had written in the book, I couldn't really be very mad, because look how cute those people are! And now I can never fix the binding on that book.
3 comments:
Lollipop people! How cute!
Kendra, Those are well developed drawings for a 2 1/2 year old. I would save the old cover and get a whole new binding for the book. Who knows, we may have a budding Georgia O'Keefe. I saved a few of Vince's drawing and put them in his scrapbook. He even drew our Christmas cards for three years when I was a single mom.
Adorable!! And I agree--very well-developed for her age. Beautiful!
Post a Comment