Ever since we went to the Brooklyn Children's Museum, Ella has been asking to go to a museum again. So one wintery snowy cold day a couple of weeks ago, I took her to the Museum of Natural History. She's been before, but I don't think she really remembers it. She has become interested in dinosaurs (since big sis is interested!) and so we went to see the dinosaurs first. She was amazed.
Then she kept asking to go see the fish (on second thought, maybe she did remember the museum a little bit)- we headed over to the maritime room where the HUGE whale is suspended from the ceiling and all sorts of fish and aquatic life dioramas are located.


3 comments:
I can't believe how big she has gotten. She is so lucky to have such fun activities to do.
I love the Natural History Museum. And I love Ella.
I love museums! Especially when you get to experience it with a child and be reminded of the wonder of it all!
Post a Comment