I wish I could take really artistic & beautiful photos, but I can't. I wish I was a creative writer, but I'm not. Instead, I take my kids all over the city (& sometimes the country, too!) to experience the wonders of life. And then I slap up some point-and-shoot pictures & tell you plainly about it.
Tuesday, March 09, 2010
The Assembly Party
On Saturday night, I had a little birthday party to assemble all of the amazing donations I received in an effort to bless some of the world's neediest on their birthdays.
A huge thank you (in no particular order) to MattC, TammyV, MackenzieB, CarrieJ, JenniferW, ArlyE, EmmaA, Marie-AdeleM, SonyaD, AbbieW, JenB, ZacL, JoanC, John&RuthE, LisaR, StephanieB, AprilleK, AlliePo, HeatherP, AngieM, LauraP, SusanP, JessicaH, MalesaB, ErinC, StaceyH, LindaT, & ElaineP, ChristianS!! (Did I miss anyone?!)
Because of all our work, we were able to complete 40 kits!!! Can you believe that? I am so pleased with the result. Thank you all for participating and supporting this effort.
Abbie posted lots of beautiful photos that she took on her blog. CLICK HERE to see them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
It was such a great night!
And I love Lexi's costume below. So cute!
Kendra, amazing Kendra. You inspire me constantly and I'm so excited you guys were able to do this--so incredible and wonderful! Thank you for letting me be part--even if it was from very far away.
That is a terrific idea for a birthday party! I wish I could have been there to help. But, alas, I live far, far away. :(
Oh, how WONDERFUL!!! 40 kits! Congratulations! What a beautiful contribution that will be SO appreciated by so many people. Way to go!
Just two days ago I realized I Forgot! I feel like such a flake! So sorry! I waited because i have fabric at my parents' house, but didn't go for a while cuz of sick kids. Sorry! I'm so glad it all turned out so well for you! Happy birthday, friend! If there is ever a next time for something like this...I'm on it!
Post a Comment