I've wanted to make new throw pillows for our bed for some time. I finally sat down and made this pillow:
Also, Lexi is now well into the tooth-loss part of her life. She lost her 3rd tooth a couple of weeks ago. And although she doesn't believe in the tooth fairy ("it's just your parents, mom, that come in when you're in a deep sleep!"), I still wanted to make a special little pillow for her. I found this tutorial online and attempted to make it. Lexi loves it, which is the most important thing.
You can stick the little tooth inside the pillow's mouth. Then the "tooth fairy" can leave the money in its place. And wouldn't you know it? When I went in to replace the tooth with $1, she WOKE UP!!! And SAW ME!! Boy, would the tooth fairy boss be disappointed in me! Oh, well. **sigh**


No comments:
Post a Comment