I've completed 10 blankets....
Several items have been purchased through my Amazon wish list (which ships it to me) and I've started receiving items.....
Others have committed verbally to me (my mother-in-law is sending 4 pairs of crocheted booties!)
Still lots to do to reach my goal of 33 kits..... A HEARTY THANK YOU to friends & family that have already contributed. And if you'd still like to help out, there's plenty to do.....


3 comments:
yeah for you and all your service...
i want you to know that we are doing in this in our ward for our relief society birthday party and i am in charge of it, so i know just how much hard work is going into it.
good job!
Happy Birthday yesterday. We're a little slow in making our contribution, but Amazon says it should arrive in 3-5 days. Keep making the world a better place.
Happy belated Birthday! I just ordered some gowns for your kits today. Hopefully you'll receive them Friday. Glad we could help!
Post a Comment