Monday, August 18, 2008

California Highlights

Things we've done that I need to post about:
*Spent the day at the zoo with Jenni (my mission buddy!) & her adorable boys
*Noah's Ark exhibit at the Skirball
*Time with the Russells (long-time friends of ours)
*Visit Downtown Hollywood (Chinese Theater etc)
*Lots of time with family & friends
*Eating at In-N-Out
*Swimming at night

Things we're still planning to do:
*Dodgers game
*La Brea Tar Pits
*DisneyLand (?)
*Swimming
*More family time!

We only have 1 week left of our *vacation*....

7 comments:

The Wilsons said...

So, so fun!!! Enjoy the rest of your trip out there!!!

Nicole said...

hope you have so much fun! say hi to the beach for me, please! oh, how i miss the beach!
hey, which mission buddy?

just jen said...

so...we did have fun, didn't we?

Michal Thompson said...

Why is swimming at night so much fun?

Kaylinn said...

I heard when you were at the Portlocks and was bummed that my schedule didn't let me come visit. It would have been fun to see you again, now that we're blogger friends, I feel like I could be more of a cousin then a random stranger with similar extended family members.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.

Krazy Khania said...

Can't wait!

Sheridan said...

So glad you're having a GREAT time! Can't wait to hear more!