Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

We sort of had a 2-day celebration of Mother's Day. On Saturday, we treated my mother to some Dinosaur BBQ (we opted for take out since it was an hour wait!). Lexi and I made these cute flower pot desserts that I found here.


Then on Sunday, after church we headed up to my mother's where she cooked a delicious dinner! Ella discovered the dishwasher for the first time and kept herself very busy figuring out how to climb up on top. She loves Grandma's house because it has some novelty experiences like stairs, grass, and TV.



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

3 comments:

Rebecca Pierce said...

Mother's Day MUST be celebrated from the moment your husband walks through the door on Friday until everyone is sleeping on Sunday night. I'm glad you had a nice one.

Anonymous said...

Cute photo of Ella. :) Good thing the door is sturdy.

just jen said...

my kids have always had a thing for the dishwasher...who knows why?