Saturday, May 17, 2008

Story Time

Friday was Aunt L's last day here. Grandma, L & A all came down to spend the afternoon with us. Here Auntie L is reading a story to the girls.


Grandma and Ella had some quality time (doesn't happen all too often as Lexi demands a lot of Grandma's attention).



We toyed with the idea of going downtown to try and catch a show, but ultimately decided to stay home, order pizza and play a rousing game of Time's Up! We're so glad we did because we laughed so hard and made lots of funny memories.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yea for Times Up! We just played tonight. I can't wait for August.

Kaylinn said...

I like seeing pictures of your sisters! I can't remember the last time I saw those girls! I probably wouldn't recognize them if they walked passed me on the street. Sad! And we call ourselves family!