Friday, April 18, 2008

M is for Motivation for Matt

Okay, so I realize M week is over, but Matt just told me that maybe he'd start contributing to the blog. Now for you faithful readers, you'll note that I am not very consistent at posting. There's usually a dry spell followed by a flurry of posts that are all backdated. Annoying, I'm sure. So next week is his spring break, and he'll have a little extra time on his hands. But he needs a little motivation. He says he wants to be "Tagged". So who out there is gonna "tag" Matt?? Ready? Set. GO!

5 comments:

Kaylinn said...

I feel like I check your blog often enough, but then today WHAM~a ton of goodnesses to read up on! And can I say I LOVE your letters week. I'll probaby steal it on some (very) future date! Yes Wicked is lovely, but it was not NYC broadway! I actually mentioned you thinking, why have I not gone out to see my "Broadway on Broadway"? :) Your girls are cute, love your posts!

Marci said...

I am so impressed that Matt is thinking of contributing. I don't think Rob will ever agree to post anything on "our" blog!

Karyn said...

I've been trying to get Rich to as well. Good luck!

Tamara said...

I guess that I am lucky that Doug enjoys blogging as well.

just jen said...

he should do the "7 things that nobody knows about me" tag...