Sunday, April 20, 2008

Martha Stewart

Matt's mother, Joan (pronounced like JoAnn), was supposed to be here visiting this week, so she requested (free) tickets to a taping of the Martha Stewart Show. We were planning on having a girls day out together with my mother & Joan's sister. Due to an unfortunate circumstance in her family, she was unable to come to NY this week after all. I am quite disappointed that we won't be able to go to the taping together, but she told me to go anyway. I haven't watched the show in a while (we got rid of our TV back in January), but I actually am a big fan of Martha Stewart Omnimedia. My mother has always thought that MS was/is the ultimate Homemaking Leader! Anything you want me to ask her while I'm there? Just in case she does an "Ask Martha" segment. For reals, though, maybe you'll catch a glimpse of me & my mom in the audience. Check your local listings for time & channel. (I'm having a friend TiVo it for me, just in case I get on camera....)

2 comments:

just jen said...

i have always wanted to go to her show! i hope you get a lot of free stuff!

try and take some pics for the blog...

Michal Thompson said...

My friend Morgan said you have been the best person to talk to. She is so glad she was able to get the "inside info" from you. So how was the show???