Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Lexi-isms

me: "Hey Lex, let's do our "I" collage." (during "I" week)
L: "I don't have any energy for that. I only have a little bit of energy for paper plates. Then I won't have any energy left." (she wanted to do a paper plate craft first).


After our trip to the circus way back in January:
Dad: "Tell me about the circus, Lexi."
L: "No. I have to wash my hands."
Dad: "Well, you can tell me at the same time."
L: "No. I don't think so! I have to focus on that."


Helping is the best part of being a family!


Do people use stockings to catch fish? (after watching me put on some fishnet stockings on Sunday).


We're killing the Easter eggs! (during a session of dying eggs- get it? Dying. Killing.)

7 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

oh, how funny. These little people are to entertaining. I have a friend who is moving to NY for grad school. She just had her second baby and would love to get in touch with you to ask you question about the big apple. Let me know what you think.

Karyn said...

So cute! I love those kinds of things. Brennan is always cracking me up with the things he says, too.

Rebecca Pierce said...

I love what kids think and say. It seems like their world is so different from our world, that parents can share the things that their kids say forever without ever overlapping. Every thought is unique. It's so fun!

Julia said...

What a cutie. I miss Lexi-isms!

Nicole said...

hi, friend!! i remembered seeing your blog once long ago...so i had hoped you'd still be doing it. i'm so excited about keeping in better touch now! :) your lexi and ella are ADORABLE! i can't believe how big lexi is. it doesn't seem that long ago that i was at the baby shower for her! i still think of you guys when i happen to drive past that one vacuum store. well, i think this should give you the link to our blog, but just in case: fuentesrobinson.blogspot.com :) hope to hear from you soon!
besos, guapa!
ps. are you in touch with patrice?

just jen said...

killing the eggs?

i love it!

Krazy Khania said...

So cute! I love the energy one!