I wish I could take really artistic & beautiful photos, but I can't. I wish I was a creative writer, but I'm not. Instead, I take my kids all over the city (& sometimes the country, too!) to experience the wonders of life. And then I slap up some point-and-shoot pictures & tell you plainly about it.
Thanks for the comment kendra! you're kids are so cute. And lets be honest, who doesn't make their brackets based on team location, mascot, friends we know who live in the respectful state, and if it comes right down to it, their mascot! :)
4 comments:
So beautiful!
oh my goodness! I can't wait to see her again! (and lexi of course... the new paleontologist of the fam)
Thanks for the comment kendra! you're kids are so cute. And lets be honest, who doesn't make their brackets based on team location, mascot, friends we know who live in the respectful state, and if it comes right down to it, their mascot! :)
hello kendra, it is so nice to see updates of you children. they are so beautiful. i hope you are doing well.- katrina
Post a Comment