I wish I could take really artistic & beautiful photos, but I can't. I wish I was a creative writer, but I'm not. Instead, I take my kids all over the city (& sometimes the country, too!) to experience the wonders of life. And then I slap up some point-and-shoot pictures & tell you plainly about it.
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Holiday Festivities
On Saturday, we headed over to Corning, NY to participate in the Holiday festivities downtown. Lexi was adamant about NOT visiting with Kris Kringle, so we skipped that and headed straight for the reindeer. Took some time to mosey down the main street, and had some delicious pizza at Atlas Brick Oven Pizzeria. There weren't any tables avaialble, so we decided to sit at the bar, which turned out to be a front row seat to all the pizza-dough tossing a little girl can handle.
Then we headed outside to watch the Parade of Lights. Lexi was excited to see the street blocked off and took the opportunity to dance in the street.
Click on the picture above to see more photos of our evening in Corning.
