Thursday, June 29, 2006

First Movie in a Theater

Today we took Lexi to see her first movie in a movie theater. She has seen lots of commercials and advertisements for the new DisneyPixar production Cars, and so today she got to see it. She did really well and was quite amazed by the grandness of it all. All during the previews she kept leaning over to ask "We watch the car movie?" and I would say, "In just a few more minutes." I have always enjoyed the previews, but I suppose it was just too much for her to have to wait for the feature presentation!

Towards the end of the movie, she fell asleep on my lap, but I think she had a good time. We have a cereal box with some Cars promotional ads, and she comments "I see the car movie!" every time she sees the box. Posted by Picasa