I tend to take a bunch of pictures on my phone but then never really upload them to the blog. Here are a few recent ones.
Ella on her birthday after we picked up the balloons for her party.
A HUGE limo we saw on our walk home through Ft. Tryon Park. This belonged to a bride&groom that got married in the park. There was a hot tub inside and of course a bar and plenty of seating. The girls were astounded.
And on another day we ran into a mermaid coming home from the annual Mermaid Parade at Coney Island.



2 comments:
For some reason, I've not hopped over to your blog in quite awhile! I've repented and have been catching up...and I'm loving all of the posts! You all have such amazing adventures. Thanks for sharing them!
It was so fun to visit over Christmas. I hope we'll get to see you all more often (though now we live even farther apart)!
Fun photos! Nice slice of life.
Miss you!
Post a Comment