Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A few videos of Caleb

This video was taken over Memorial Day weekend at the lake house.  Lexi was spinning on the deck and Caleb wanted to join in the fun.  By the time I got the camera out to document, he wasn't quite as into it, but you can get the idea....




For awhile, Caleb hated grass.  Whenever I set him down, he'd stick his hands straight in the air and just sit there.  He wouldn't want to touch it or crawl or anything.  Here he is sitting on the grass in some shorts and he is trying to balance with a leg in the air-- I can only assume so that less of his body is touching the grass.  It was great while it lasted... I could at least depend on the grass to keep him in one place!




Here is a series of videos of Caleb learning to walk.  He took his first steps on May 20th and then initially walked with his hands straight in the air.  Please try and ignore my silly laugh.




Here is walking a little more steadily.  He learned to walk by the time he was 10 1/2 months old.  What a guy!




And finally, a little funny video of us making fish faces at each other.

2 comments:

Malesa said...

Very cute! What a champ!

sonya d said...

Super cute!