Thursday, December 08, 2011

Family Photos





I feel pretty strongly about having family photos taken at least once a year to have some sort of visual marker of how our family has grown and changed.  This year our friend and budding photographer (which puts her in our budget range) Abbie was the one behind the camera. We went down to Central Park and she went to town taking, literally, hundreds of photos (how did anyone get a good photo before digital cameras?). She was awesome with the kids and gave us direction, which I definitely need & appreciate.  We're really pleased with the results!













5 comments:

dastew said...

When did the girls grow up?

vdg family said...

These are amazing! Good work! :D

Heidi said...

So precious!!! I especially love the one of the girls kissing Caleb's head. You all look great! Merry Christmas!

Jj said...

Little Caleb is growing so fast. asnd your girls are so darling. Such a cute family! Miss you guys.

Latum and Jenn Nelson
your cuz

Amelia Hohl said...

Your children are so beautiful! Your daughter still has the largest and most stunning eyes I have ever seen! She should become an eye model. haha!