I wish I could take really artistic & beautiful photos, but I can't. I wish I was a creative writer, but I'm not. Instead, I take my kids all over the city (& sometimes the country, too!) to experience the wonders of life. And then I slap up some point-and-shoot pictures & tell you plainly about it.
Thursday, November 04, 2010
Car Cover
While down in SoHo last week, we walked past this car. This brings knitting to a whole new level, if you ask me. Yes, that cover is knit. Or crocheted. In any case, it's yarn.
I read about those people! There's a whole band of mad knitters that cover crazy stuff in cities. Most of them are in Europe, but some must have infiltrated the USA.
5 comments:
That is awesome! I wonder how they keep the cover from getting wet and gross.
Hysterical! Love it!
That is so funny. Wow, that person must have a lot of time on their hands.
I read about those people! There's a whole band of mad knitters that cover crazy stuff in cities. Most of them are in Europe, but some must have infiltrated the USA.
wow, that's rad.
Post a Comment