January 1st- my New Year's baby! My first born. My daughter.
Your favorites:
color: red
food: pizza
vegetable: peas
color: red
food: pizza
vegetable: peas
drink: milk
school subject: drawing
thing to do: crafts, puzzles
movie: Shrek (even though you only saw it for the first time 2 days ago)
game: Operation
book: the scriptures
restaurant: Sosa Borella (that's your answer, not mine!)
holiday: Christmas & your birthday
animal: zebra and giraffe
school subject: drawing
thing to do: crafts, puzzles
movie: Shrek (even though you only saw it for the first time 2 days ago)
game: Operation
book: the scriptures
restaurant: Sosa Borella (that's your answer, not mine!)
holiday: Christmas & your birthday
animal: zebra and giraffe
Tell me about your friends:
Well, I like Lily. And I want to sit with her every day. And I like my bus mates Amaya and Karen.
What do you like to do when you’re not in school?
I would like to, um, to do crafts or something creative. Something that's like art.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A paleontologist.
If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go?
Uuuummmm, I would go to Horseheads.
What do you love about each person in our family?
Dad…That he's fun.
Mom…That you made me a child of yours.
E…That she plays with me.
You are an independent person. You have many leadership qualities- you have a strong personality and like to take charge. If you don't want to do something, you can't be bullied into it. You stand up for yourself. When you get to do something by yourself, you take time to think about your little sister and what you can do for her (like when you go to Grandma's for the weekend, you think about saving an ice cream sandwich for her, or drawing her a picture). You share almost all your toys with her. You like to read to her. You can be a very good helper. You like to do the dishes. You love to help prepare dinner, even though you don't always like to eat it. In fact, you don't like to eat a lot of things. You set and clear the table and love to fill the ice trays. You love going to school and riding the school bus every day. You love to play games. You love the playground. You love to do crafts and would do them all day every day if I let you. You don't like to zip up your sweaters or coats, and you regularly refuse to wear gloves and hats. One night you even left the house with no socks when it was only 19 degrees outside. You are learning to read and are the best reader in your class. You love to go to the library and check out new books. You love to sing and are a stand-out voice in the ward primary. You like to read the scriptures and learn about Jesus Christ. You seem to love life and are a happy little girl.
This year you told us you only wanted to have a family party, so we gathered together for lunch and games at Chuck E Cheese to celebrate your day. We are so happy you were born! And we're happy you're a part of our family. We love you, Alexis Mae.
(all photos by Marcus Bowers)




5 comments:
What great pictures. That was fun to read. She really is such a cute, fun, spunky girl. Happy Birthday A!
Great pictures! We do family parties at Chuck E Cheese too!
she's gorgeous, kendra! good job! :)
Happy Birthday, Lexi! I love all her favorites. Happy New Year to the Cope gang too!
I love this! I really should do this with my kids. I never think about it...hmm...
I love the photos--the first one, especially! She really is beautiful.
Happy bday, Lexi!
Post a Comment