
All day long it's somebody's birthday
Somebody's birthday is today.
All day long from early morn
This is the day Alexis was born.
Happy birthday!
Happy day of your birthday!
Make a wish and hope it comes true.
Happy birthday!
Happy day of your birthday!
We're so glad that you became you!
Somebody's birthday is today.
All day long from early morn
This is the day Alexis was born.
Happy birthday!
Happy day of your birthday!
Make a wish and hope it comes true.
Happy birthday!
Happy day of your birthday!
We're so glad that you became you!
(sung by The Jimmies)
9 comments:
Happy Birthday, Lexi!
Happy Birthday, Lexi! Thomas saw your Christmas card and saw, "I know that girl! She was my friend!" You're such a big girl now! We miss you!
Happy, happy birthday, Lexi! (Sorry I'm a day late!)
What a fun day! I love "big girls"! She's so old now!
Happy Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, Lexi! I loved your birthday poem.
You have such a great family, Kendra. Beautiful.
isn't it crazy to have a 5 year old?
this has been my most favorite year, yet!
happy birthday lexi!
happy birthday!! what a cutie!!
Happy Birthday
Post a Comment