So this man, David Blaine, has been submerged in a bubble of water for a week now. He is commanding an awful lot of attention since he is right smack in the middle of Lincoln Center. Tonight, he attempts to hold his breath under the water for 9 minutes, or something extremely crazy like that. We waited in line for 15 minutes to get a chance to walk up beside him and get a close-up view of him. Here he is giving Lexi a high-5.After watching some of the Prime Time special about David Blaine and his *magic*, I can't help but wonder if he has turned to the *dark side*. His tricks are creepy and eerie and I had an icky feeling while watching. He seems to be obsessed with the attention and the buzz he creates doing these absurd feats. I'm sure he makes a lot of money doing, it, too.... Either way, it was an interesting thing to go and see. But I still think he's crazy.